Objective: The objective of hiring a community manager is to make sure Vendoo is present on all the relevant social media channels our target market is. This person would be in charge of creating a social media communications strategy across channels like Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Reddit, Medium, Twitter, TikTok, Clubhouse and YouTube. As well as engaging with the reselling community on a daily basis.
- Reselling experience necessary
- Fluent English speaker
- Proven community management experience
- Knowledge of social media KPIs
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Increase Vendoo’s engagement and social media KPIs on a monthly basis.
- Play the role of a brand ambassador and ensure our company is constantly engaged with the reselling community, strengthening current relationships and building new relationships.
- Set, implement and manage social media communications that align with Vendoo’s marketing strategies, as well as create copies for these social media channels.
- Respond to customer inquiries and comments in a timely manner.
- Monitor online reviews and report feedback to our product and marketing team.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports of KPIs related to social media such as engagement, comments, likes, views, clicks. Etc.
- Support the marketing team on the execution of different strategies to ensure the team meets their weekly, monthly and quarterly goals.
- Stay up to date on everything happening around the reselling community, including news and updates, and ensuring these information is efficiently shared across our communication channels.
- Continue to build and execute Vendoo’s ambassador program by finding partners who can increase Vendoo’s visibility within our market and working alongside them.
We are passionate, we are lifelong learners, we are diverse, we are creative, we live all over the world and we’re improving the way people resell online!
Vendoo is a fast-paced, growing startup looking for professionals that love to learn and work together. We’re currently the leading crossposting and inventory management software for resellers in the US.
- Friendly and innovative work environment.
- Flexibility. Work anytime and anywhere.
- Fast growing company with opportunities to grow professionally.