If you love creating high-quality and engaging content and drive business success with it, we want you on our team!
We’re looking for a passionate content marketing manager to help us take our content strategies to the next level. The objective of this role is to create value through different formats of content (including video) and to create pieces that attract, engage and delight buyers and users in all stages of their journey.
You will be in charge of creating content that is engaging, educational, fun, and community building using such tools as blogging, SEO, video marketing, and email marketing with the end goal to move users down the marketing funnel. Your focus will be on acquiring customers more organically and expanding Vendoo's digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads.
- Build strategies that drive growth to our organic traffic on the website and on our YouTube channel.
- Build strategies, funnels, and loops that help us turn our qualified readers and watchers into Vendoo users.
- Create, manage, and organize Vendoo’s blog and YouTube content compass.
- You will conduct ongoing research and industry analysis to:
- Identifying target audiences and their key demographics, interests, and online behavior.
- Surveying current customers to understand and validate strategic and tactical decisions.
- Define appropriate subjects and topics through keyword research
- Conduct ongoing content audits at the company.
- Create content on an ongoing basis, including written and video formats.
- Work closely with our VP of Growth, and content creator to ensure content goals are being met.
- Conduct SEO analysis that can help you determine which pieces of content should be created, ensuring they also generate user value.
- Edit, publish and promote the content created.
- Build reports on content performance and take action based on findings.
- Support the marketing team on different initiatives in order to ensure team and company-wide goals.
- Experience reselling on online marketplaces is required for this position.
- Previous proven experience as a content marketing manager.
- Knowledge of content KPIs.
- Excellent verbal communication skills - C1 English or higher.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate in videos.
- Knowledge and SEO best practices, for written content and YouTube.
- In-depth knowledge of the HubSpot Content Optimization System
- Experience in producing smart CTAs according to the visitor lifecycle stage.
- Previous experience working for a SaaS company is highly appreciated.
- Proven experience in CRO strategies with content.