Objective: The objective of this role is to provide support in the execution of multiple marketing strategies, and optimization of these strategies to help us drive growth and scale our business. If you love working in a fast paced environment, have experience in A/B testing, optimization, and are data-driven and creative, then this job is for you!
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition (e.g. online advertising, direct mail), among others.
- Conduct and present competitive analyses and market research.
- Translate ideas to actionable items that deliver business results.
- Analyze user behavior and campaign performance across our marketing channels.
- Help decide and prioritize which growth channels to focus on.
- Look for effective strategies to drive website traffic through multiple channels.
- Apply CRO tactics to our business.
- Support the marketing team in their efforts and strategies to drive business growth.
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Growth Hacker for 5+ years.
- Ability to communicate in English, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of SEO.
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Facebook Ads, Google Ads and Twitter Ads.
- Knowledge about both inbound and outbound marketing.
- Hubspot Marketing Software certification is a plus.