As a Sales Account Executive, you will play an integral role in generating new leads, qualifying, and closing them. You should showcase excellent communication and negotiation skills. You should also act proactively to address clients’ needs and facilitate the sale process from beginning to end.Ultimately, you should contribute to an increase in sales and maintain our company-client relationships at a high standard.
- Prospect and identify potential customers through research and outreach campaigns.
- Cold-call and qualify leads, and follow up on inbound leads.
- Manage and update customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings with potential customers.
- Collaborate with the growth team to optimize campaigns and messaging.
- Identify new potential customers.
- Manage key accounts.
- Act as the point of contact for clients.
- Organize regular client meetings to discuss their requirements.
- Resolve problems and handle complaints in a timely manner.
- Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches.
- Establish best practices for sales, outreach, and account management.
- Monitor and report on sales performance analytics.
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience.
- Ensure customers stay with us on long-term agreements and work towards increasing our enterprise LTV.
- 4 years of proven work experience as a Sales account executive for the SaaS industry.
- Hands-on experience with customer service.
- Solid knowledge of CRM software.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Analytical and time-management skills.
Nice to have
- Experience with HubSpot.
- E-commerce or reselling experience.