Being a QA at Vendoo, we see you as a team player who can work equally and effectively in both development and testing roles. Being part of completing the software development process as well as the software testing process. Your knowledge will be entirely focused on testability, robustness, and performance of the software testing and development process.
We expect you to be a contributor, as well as a reviewer in the creation of designs for our Vendoo App.
- Automate the acceptance test
- Deal with end-users or customers and their experiences thinking like a developer and as a customer.
- Extend the code coverage through multiple layers of testing (integration, component, e2e)
- Influence the development, product, and design teams on technical implementation and defining user scenarios
- Investigate customer problems referred by the customer success team
- Create and manage bug reports and communicate them with the team
- Able to build different test scenarios and acceptance tests
- Able to handle technical communications with Partners to understand clients’ systems or APIs.
- Work with deployments and resolve any level issues for the system
- Able to set up, maintain, and operate test automation frameworks.
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies
- 4 years of QA Engineer
Vendoo is a minority-owned startup consisting of four young entrepreneurs from the Washington, DC area. Our CEO, Thomas Rivas, identified a void in the market and decided to create Vendoo while experiencing the usual pain points of trying to sell items on multiple marketplaces. After the team was assembled, we began building the software in 2017. Each team member has a different skill set, from full-time reselling experience to software development, and provides a unique perspective on how to solve the common inconveniences of the reselling experience.
- We are profitable and a YC funded company, we provide job stability
- Small team size of 30
- 100% Remote
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance 100% covered by us
- Yearly stipend for home office
- $500 yearly educational stipend for courses of your choice