- Building mobile application features using React-native@latest
- Working directly with product designers, to build, maintain and improve slick user interfaces across devices
- Pushing our thinking on core architecture choices
- Improving and maintaining our distributed architecture
- Maintaining automated test suites and ensuring quality in your code
- Review your colleagues’ work on pull requests.
- Use your extensive experience to train and mentor other developers on the team.
- 2+ years of experience working on react-native
- Very strong level of English
- You have experience iterating on products from end-to-end (full feature).
- Working with REST APIs
- Unit testing with Jest
- Worked with Ebay, Etsy, or Stripe APIs
- Worked with NoSQL databases: Firestore/MongoDB
- Worked at a successful startup before
Vendoo is a minority-owned startup consisting of four young entrepreneurs from the Washington, DC area. Our CEO, Thomas Rivas, identified a void in the market and decided to create Vendoo while experiencing the usual pain points of trying to sell items on multiple marketplaces. After the team was assembled, we began building the software in 2017. Each team member has a different skill set, from full-time reselling experience to software development, and provides a unique perspective on how to solve the common inconveniences of the reselling experience.
- We are profitable and a YC funded company, we provide job stability
- Small team size of 30
- 100% Remote
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance 100% covered by us
- Yearly stipend for home office
- $500 yearly educational stipend for courses of your choice